Links

Monday, June 20, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end and that includes those fun filled things we refer to as weekends. I even had a day off yesterday so I am super excited to say the least. Now it's time to take our collective butts and get back to doing exactly what it is that we do for a living. 

Well George's retirement picnic went off pretty well yesterday. Pam hosted one for him at Marilla Park and had a big cookout to honor his service with the city. Any pictures that I grabbed I put up on Facebook. 

Terri, Nick and the gang all made it to Ocean City safely, I watched them cross the Bay Bridge yesterday on an app that we all share. They are in Ocean city and enjoying themselves. My only suggestion is Thrasher Fries. They are staying on the boardwalk and pretty much in the middle of it. Perfect spot and location. 

Today is a Federal Holiday, so no mail and the banks will be closed. FYI

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: