Links

Friday, July 30, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I am off today, Michelle is working and I'm working tomorrow so I am off on this day. Although off is not a solid word to use as I'll be doing all of our Friday running around and shopping. 

I did have a phone interview yesterday morning with RES, but they are looking more for a certified drone pilot and someone with a Masters's Degree. They are more wetlands monitoring, I wish I could say I felt strongly about this one, but I have to say that I don't. The person I interviewed with had a similar background as me with AECOM, but I'm not feeling really strong about this one. It was an honor meeting with them though. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: