Links

Monday, July 26, 2021

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does in fact include those fun-filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another week of doing what it is we do for a living. Right now for me, that is knocking on doors and trying to get people to participate in a study. 

I have to say it was a nice relaxing weekend, Michelle and I both worked on Saturday but not full days, which kind of gave us extended weekends with yesterday off. 

I'm hoping to hear something on the job front soon, got a couple of interviews the next couple of weeks and may have one or two more lined up and all of them could be interesting. They are all jobs working in GIS which is my skillset and they all pay pretty decent, so we'll have to wait and see what transpires out of it all. 

Michelle will be working a regular week this week where I will be off on Friday and work Saturday morning again. This will probably pretty much be my schedule when I'm doing fieldwork. I think it is the one that yields the best results for the study, hence why I chose to work these hours. When  I travel it may be a little different, but I'm pretty much local here for a while. All WV field interviewers are at it rather than just a select few of us. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: