Links

Friday, July 09, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well spent the day yesterday working down south of here, the city where they have the Italian Heritage Festival was where I spent my day doing some listing. We're done with interviews until Thursday when they turn us loose again to head out in the field to do fieldwork, so in the meantime, I have been doing some listing. I may list today as well, but only half as far as I traveled yesterday. Could be a good day for a Yann's Hot Dog or two. 

No big plans for the weekend so far, but as anyone knows that scenario can always change at the drop of a hat. Maybe doing the things I didn't get done today. It's going to be a busy week coming up so I'll have to budget my time accordingly. Michelle is going to start working every other Saturday, not sure if she starts with this one or the next. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho?

No comments: