Links

Monday, July 05, 2021

Monday

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July, I know many of you get to extend your Holiday weekend one more day dues to the 4th being on Sunday. Federal offices and facilities will be closed today to take note. 

Michelle will head back into the office today, she had a choice of choosing Friday or today off and she chose to take Friday, meaning she'll be heading into the office this morning. 

Me I never got my stuff to list for RTI yet, so I'll be down a day or so until we can ship my materials and supplies to do some listing later this week. Looks like I have four segments to list, one here in Morgantown, a couple in Fairmont and one in Clarksburg over the next couple of weeks. 

Since I won't be working today, it could very well be another outside kind of day for Kiwi. Temps are supposed to reach the 90°'s the next couple of days, so his happy bird feathered rear and can go outside and spend some time with his outside friends rather than my looping bird sounds on the Alexa in the bedroom. 

Have yourselves a great day, if your weekend is extended a day make the most of it. The weather looks to be phenomenal. 

No comments: