Links

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Michelle is still zonked out and Peanut is being her typical non-complient self and is sleeping rather than assisting me with this blog. Kiwi I think would be a much better co-author, but other than "I'm Kiwi" and a few choice words he doesn't have too much else to say. 

Speaking of Kiwi, he spent the afternoon outside yesterday once I got back from running all my errands. He enjoyed himself, he's kind of that free independent bird that draws his inspiration by hearing the song of his people emanating from some of his other outdoor aviary friends. 

Me, I'm back at it again today. I take Fridays off and only work part of a day on Saturday since I am pretty much working locally right now. I tend to take weekends off when I travel, but I'm not traveling and am in fact helping my home county and town get represented in the RTI Field Study. Michelle, she is off today and will be relaxing as I'm out working this morning and afternoon. 

No other plans for us today, so hopefully it can be a relaxing one. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: