Links

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday

Ah yes, we made it to Sunday. A day where Michelle and I just have a few chores to do in the morning and the rest of the day is ours. Grass has been cut and everything else has been done to say the least. Now I'm just sitting out here with Peanut as she is trying to get back into my good graces and be the first co-author over Kiwi. 

Both of us are off today as it is our weekend so to speak. We were both off Friday, worked parts of days yesterday and we are off again today to enjoy ourselves. Kiwi is itching to take his bird butt back outside, being the co-author I think he more than deserves it...weather permitting of course. They are calling for a 70% chance of rain, so he may not be as happy as I think he'll be. 

Yesterday Michelle and I attended Amy and Ralph's house warming. It was a really good turnout and they got some really nice gifts. I have to say that this was the first time that I had seen the house and I was really impressed. Ralph put smart technology all through the house and everyone's closets are big enough to rent out as apartments to students. It was a great evening, nice to see Nas and John come down from Pittsburgh. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: