Links

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Saturday morning, I'm out here watching who knows what and having a man-to-cat conversation with Peanut and contemplating what I am going to do with my day. 

Well I'm off from RTI until Thursday when the new quarter starts, I'm not going to do anymore listing for them as I am done as a lister. I'm just working on the screening and interview portion of the job and the new quarter starts Thursday. 

So what is on today's agenda? Laundry and Sam's club for starters. I didn't get a chance to do my normal Friday stuff so I'm heading out today to get that done. Michelle is off today as well, so it's hard to say what we may or may not get involved with. 

Hopefully, the weather will the cooperative Kiwi doesn't seem to care for this staying inside all day while Mom and Dad are out galavanting around. He told me his beak needs to be outside. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: