Links

Thursday, December 03, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic goes back to Christmas Eve a couple of years ago at my sister Terri's. Kim and Robert, Terri and Nick, and Michelle and I all posed for a few pictures together and this was one of those magical moments that we captured. 

I'm thinking, almost 100% sure, that we will once again be doing Christmas Eve at Terri and Nick's place again. I know last year Kim bought a number of biodegradable lanterns that we lit and let fly into the air later into the night. I think she has once again purchased them and we will once again be doing that on a repeat performance this year. 

Have a great day. 

No comments: