Links

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wednesday

Well for most of you, today is hump day, meaning that your workweek is halfway through and you're working towards another fun-filled weekend. For me, however, today is my Friday and I'm off the next two days after today. Woo Hoo

Going to have a busy, day, I'm going to take Mom to the doctor this morning and then Michelle is going to step in and take over for me so I can get to work. Mom goes in about once a month to get some pain med shot and today is her day. 

What do you know, looking at the picture I posted I'm not the only bald-headed sibling that has been known to play a little bit of softball. My older brother Jonathan who passed earlier this week had this picture taken of him some time ago. I asked his daughter Sarah if there were any other pictures of him and this is a younger Jonathan. I wish I could have had the opportunity to either play with or against him once, my younger brother Gary played for one of my teams years ago briefly. 

I hope everyone has a great day and a very Happy New Years. My goodbye 2020 blog posts tomorrow morning, so this may be my last regular blog of 2020, but we'll have to wait and see. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: