Links

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, it's a day where my workweek now begins and most others enjoy time off. I'm out here collecting my thoughts for the day and watching the movie the Blind Side. My co-author is snuggled up next to Michelle and sleeping as I'm wiping the sleep from my eyes.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas Holiday, we went to my Sister Terri's on Christmas eve and had a pretty entertaining evening, we all kind of cut our night short as mother nature was making sure that we were going to have a white Christmas and she was doing so with a vengeance as we really have not had one in years. 

Yesterday was just a little miscommunication with Michelle's sister whose home we usually go to on Christmas. She was staggering out visitors throughout the day as to not have many people visit all at once and we ended up not making it over. I think Michelle is going to go for a visit either today or tomorrow since I am back to working for the week. 

I did manage to speak or attempt to speak to all of my siblings over the holiday. I spoke to Pam Christmas Eve and she was planning on working Christmas. Terri, Kim and I were all at Terri's. I talked to Gary for a while last night, he's doing well. I got a call from Barbara on Jonathan, he is in the hospital with lung cancer and has some machine hooked up to him to help him remove the Carbon Dioxide from his body and is not doing very well. 

My plan for the day is to do some contract tracing obviously for RTI, I think I'm finally getting a handle on this and have it under control. 

Have yourselves a great day and stay warm.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: