Links

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, my co-author is snuggled up in bed with Michelle and I'm out here flying solo once again trying to come up with content as I'm still 3/4 of the way in the world of slumber. The sandman keeps throwing his magical dust at me saying go back to sleep, but I'll fight through just to put my semi-conscious thoughts down for all to enjoy. Some Bridget Jones movie is playing in the background and I'm not paying attention. 

It is my day off, no work today and I start my regular schedule as a contact tracer tomorrow where I will be working full time for the next month or so if nothing changes. It's just a temporary assignment through RTI while we are in a Corona Virus Surge. There was a lot to take in this past week, but they are not as stringent as the studies that we work on where everything must be read verbatim and no deviating from how we introduce the study. Contact tracing there is a set of guidelines we go by, but nothing is set in stone as there would be no way to design an all-inclusive catch al script about someone contacting a potentially fatal virus. 

Did watch WVU play Iowa State last night, it was a cold night of shooting for the Mountaineers but they managed to pull off a hard-fought 70-65  win last night here in Morgantown in front of a crowd of cardboard cutouts and artificial crowd noise. 

May watch a football game or two today as there is nothing on our agenda until tomorrow. It could also be a day that includes a nap after I wake up from going back to sleep. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: