* Monday completed and in our rearview, that means that it is Tuesday and time for tidbits. I hope all hunters made it home safe and bagged their trophies.* It has been 20,834 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. It's new and improved and recommended for people over 20,000 days old.
* It has been 6,050 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I love my chosen profession and course of study.
* 4,651 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, 10,000 BC and Pizza Hut.
* 3,875 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. Best decision I have ever made.
* It was 3,398 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife and then feasted with all of our guests.
* I have now lived 1,038 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* I have 4,067 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 6381 days away. I think I started this countdown with about 2,500 days.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 358 more days.
* There are 241 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.
* There are 241 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* There are only 102 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!! My favorite season of the year.
* 56 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I haven't seen my friend for a couple of weeks, I wonder if he moved.
* 23 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one. I should start formatting that soon. With the new backend, it may take me a little longer than usual.
* There are 17 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* I have written 6,240 blogs in the now 16+ years since I started blogging.
* No Drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I have yet to fly this year.
* Michelle is going to be baking Christmas Cookies this week, I know she will be baking with Chris on Saturday and possibly Friday too if she doesn't do some here before then.
* My personal favorite for Christmas cookies is her butterscotch cookies. It's a chocolate chip recipe and replaces the chocolate with butterscotch chips.
* We'll be hosting a wedding his coming Sunday right here. Hayley will be officiating. Her maid of honor Bethany is getting married.
* Not sure if I have ever mentioned it before on my blog, but I Hate Snow. Don't even like it a little bit.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it as it is now starting to pick up steam and the numbers are increasing.
* We're now Yellow for COVID for Monongalia County, track the state stats HERE.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.