Links

Friday, December 18, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I finish up my training today through PIH to start working as a contact tracer on Sunday. MY schedule will be from Saturday-Wednesday with Thursday's and Friday's off until the end of January. No complaints as those are the days that I chose to work of the three options. The other options were Tuesday - Saturday and the other was Sunday - Thursday. With Christmas, New Years and Michelle's Birthday all coming on a Friday, I thought it was a good option to take. I did my assessment yesterday and if I passed it (I should have) I start a new week on Sunday as I'll be off tomorrow. (Woo Hoo Weekend!!!). 

What are my plans for my one day weekend? Probably nothing. Maybe watch a football game or two and might even take myself a nice little nap to relax before I start doing this contact tracing. Something tells me that this can and probably will be an emotional roller coaster as I will be dealing with people with COVID and assisting if they have any needs due to having to quarantine such as food, medications, etc that they may not be able to get out and get. I may be dealing with people who are dying or have died due to this ugly pandemic. It's not going to be happy times for the most part. 

I hope everyone has a great day and the start of a great weekend. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: