Links

Friday, December 04, 2020

Happy Birthday Kim Sanjulian

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Sister Kim SanJulian a very Happy Birthday today. We started out in life where I was one year older than her, but since I am only 21 years old, she has passed me up by a couple of years by now. 

 It was exactly 21+ the number of years she is older than me years ago at the very time that this blog is posting that Kimberly Joann braced up with her witty presence and Jib Jab Mastery. Hopefully, in the next year, we can find some time to go out and fly our drones together. 

Not sure what Kim and Robert have planned for the day, but I'm sure it will either be a nice dinner or something from Menards which is her favorite restaurant, or something along those lines. 

If you see Kim today, take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Kim

No comments: