* Monday is completed and another fun filled week of working has started, great time to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,726 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.
* It has been 5,952 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have two minors, one in Communications and one in History.
* 4,553 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.
* 3,777 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. Best decision I have ever made.
* It was 3,314 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied and we partied down.
* I have now lived 940 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* I have 4,151 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 730 days away.
* There are 339 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.
* There are 339 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* There are only 292 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!!
* 154 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. Phil, his wife Philamina and their kid Phillip Jr have all been hanging in our back yard.
* 139 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.
* There are 114 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020. It's about time they start putting the Christmas stuff out in stores...lol
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 89 more days.
* I have written 6,136 blogs in the now nearly 16 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I have yet to fly this year.
* Michelle is still recovering from her surgery a few weeks ago. He has her good days and her bad days.
* Still on travel for RTI, should be home this evening.
* Is it really September?
* Looks like the odds of a college football season this year are still diminishing.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last summer. He is becoming a Morgantown legend now.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Oh no oh no where to go.