Links

Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday

All good things must come to an end and that does include those fun filled things they refer to as weekend. Now it is time to take those collective noses back on that big grindstone of life. Time to start another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living.

Well it is on the road for me today, I'll be working in the middle of the state today and tomorrow, not too far away but far enough away that it would be best if I stayed overnight and worked the other segment tomorrow from there so I can get an early start.

Spoke to my sister Kim a little yesterday and she has went to the dark side, she is now an Android user, until she changes her mind in about two weeks and wants here iPhone back. She is one of those people who camped out all night to get the new iPhone, I just can't see her sticking with an Android, but that is Just my honest opinion. We shall see.

Last day of August, I guess this means bars in Monongalia County can finally open back up without WVU Complaining, now that all the students are back and in class.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: