Links

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Not Broken

Well I have to say that I am a little crushed this morning. For the past few weeks I have had a series of interviews for my services with that looked to be a great opportunity for me in Mechanicsburg PA.

It started out with the initial phone interview and later went to a skype interview with a number of people. I thought both went extremely well and this was a job that I was going to accept if offered. I had my second interview on July 22nd and was simply waiting to hear if I was moving forward.

I just found out that they selected another candidate instead of me, I felt really good about this and it would have been the perfect opportunity for me, but now it is time to put it in my rear view mirror and once again keep moving forward. I'm a little crushed because I thought I had the job, but like the letter said it was a highly competitive field for this job and I was not the one they chose to hire. 

I'm a little bend and crushed, but I'm not broken. Time to once again re-assess.

No comments: