Links

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Peanut I believe has retired from her job as my co-author and is still off sleeping somewhere. I'm here with the TV on behind me and clearing the sleep out of my eyes.

A congratulations is in store for the little girl who was the flowergirl and mine and Michelle's wedding years ago. She tried out and made football Cheerleader for University Middle School (A combination of Mountaineer Middle and Westwoode Jr High's). Michelle and I are both very proud of her.

Our plans for the day, we will both be attending a first birthday party for Hayley's flower girl. Once again this will he held at the house that Grandpa Newbraugh and Wilma used to live, I've been there a couple of times previously through the years, but it has been decades since I was last there.

It should be a great day, make sure yours is similar.

No comments: