Links

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and wondering yet once again where my co-author is hiding. I'm up with Walk the Line playing in the background as I'm wiping the sleep from my eyes. Michelle's Keurig is fired up and ready for her to make a cup of coffee.

Today is our typical shopping day, we'll be heading out here in a little while to Krogers to do our shopping and chores for the week. We're pretty regimented in our routine and enjoy our Sunday Morning shopping.

This afternoon I'll be doing some prep work for tomorrow and Tuesday when I travel to the mid eastern part of the state to list a couple of segments.

One thing I did do yesterday is Google some of my Grandfather's music titles to see how many different artists have either redone them or recorded themselves playing it live. It is amazing to me all of these years later who do this allowing his music to live on. It would be one thing if it were just one person doing this, it's not because I've found about a dozen of them of people playing homage to him. Enjoy one I found yesterday at the end of this blog.

Have yourselves a great day today.




No comments: