Links

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic goes back to a time that seems like just yesterday, it was early in mine and Michelle's dating life and the first time that I had ever taken her to OhioPyle. We went up and traipsed through the rain soaked woods looking for a geocache out in the middle of no where that we did in fact manage to find.

We took Hayley along with us for the day trip and managed to stop and see the sights of the park. This one by chance was taken at the natural waterslide as you first come into the park. I took my camera with me that day and grabbed a pic pics, including this one of the two of them together.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: