Links

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings


 Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, once again there is no co-author anywhere to be found and I'm out here collecting my thoughts for the day. 

Hayley and Tyler never made it over last night for dinner so those plans were kind of scrapped, so we'll try it again next weekend. We stuck the Hot Sausage in the Freezer to keep it fresh for next week. 

Today Michelle will be going to Coopers Rock for Dusty's wedding, I'm going to play the part of couch potato and since it is a fall Saturday, and possibly watch the TV and try to find a college football game on. WVU is off this week, but our next week opponent plays today at noon so that it is always a possibility. Marshall plays Appalachia State later this afternoon so that may also be a possibility to garner my viewing eyes. 

The weather has cooled down a bit, I actually left Kiwi inside all day and he's not happy with me. He enjoys it when I take his cage outside and he gets to sing with his other aviary brethren, but yesterday it was the electronic ones that he got to sing with. Peanut even spent the day inside. These are the waning days of Summer, Fall officially starts on Tuesday. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: