Links

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, if all went as planned this year I would be getting on a big ship and getting ready to sail to the Caribbean later this afternoon, but all did not go as planned this year in the monkey wrench that has been 2020 so far. 

The good news is WVU opened the 2020 season yesterday with a pretty encouraging 56-10 win against Eastern Kentucky yesterday afternoon. There were elements last season that had me worried, they really seem to have them ironed out and the team looks pretty decent. It's early, it was a tune up game, but I'm a little more optimistic than I was at the end of last season to say the least.

Today the NFL resumes, but do my Pittsburgh Steelers play today? No, they play Monday Night rather than this afternoon. The good news is that we did in fact have football this weekend, so we are starting to make progress with COVID-19, let's just see how long it lasts.

Shopping and normal weekly chores for Michelle and I today, nothing big or special. She did go visit her sister yesterday as I watched the game. She said they took a trip to Wave Tech, then went out to lunch and then they visited the old church they bought to convert into a store.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: