Links

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings


Here I sit yet once again in a  quiet household, I think I hear my co-author running around somewhere getting into things, and I'm sitting here streaming one of the Men in Black Movies and collecting my thoughts for the day.

The Mountaineers are on the road today at Stillwater Oklahoma to take on the Oklahoma State Cowboys, a team that we have had trouble beating the past five seasons and we are an 8 1/2 point underdog today. I watched their game last week and they didn't look too good, but you know Coach Gundy and his famous Mullet are going to have them ready today. 

We got a number of chores done yesterday so my schedule is open so I can watch the game. I needed to cut grass and Michelle wanted to take a lap or two on the riding mower, it would be the first since she fractured her wrist. So I did the first couple of laps in the front yard to get into the bushes and the difficult areas of the outline and turned it over for her to try. Try, that's a comical word as she just wanted to try to do a couple of laps to see how her wrist felt. Try turned into couldn't get her off the thing and she did most of the entire yard. I grabbed the push mower to do a few hilly places, but she was in seventh heaven as she was riding around. 

How many of you prefer the old Facebook? The just reformatted everything a few weeks ago and I didn't care for the new format. Well if you are using Windows and a Google Chrome Browser and like the older version you are in luck, the Chrome Store has an extension called Old Layout for Facebook I'm loving it. 

Have yourselves a great day, I'm going to watch some college football, the Mountaineers are on at 3:30. 

No comments: