Links

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday Morning Ranblings

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day with something playing in the background for noise. Peanut is up and running around somewhere but is not with me at my desk. 

Michelle's phone kind of crapped out on her yesterday, she had an iPhone 7+ and it just wouldn't charge very quickly or even hold a charge. So the time had finally come to get her a new phone. We went to the AT&T store last night to see about an upgrade, and I got very upset with the salesman trying to upsale me. He tried twice and I just more and more mad so I just simply bought the phone outright rather than them trying to bundle a bunch of crap that I don't need. She ended up picking a purple iPhone 11. I did the math between what he was trying to sell me and the price of the phone and what he was trying to sell me would have literally tripled the price of the phone. 

I did watch the Mountaineers yesterday and I just have to say, I was very unimpressed. Poor coaching was the reason we lost this game, the team was undisciplined, unprepared, and really did not seem inspired or appear to have any offensive objective. This is not a very well coached program and it has really showed. 

Today's agenda includes grocery shopping, chores around the house, paying a few bills and probably watching the Steelers play the Texans at 1:00.

Have yourself a great day. 

No comments: