Links

Saturday, September 05, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Peanut is off slumbering somewhere and I'm waking up and trying to collect my thoughts on the day. I'm still waking up and trying to get my bearings straight. I kind of slept n a little this morning, so the blog is a little later.

We officially did it yesterday, Monongalia County is officially in the Red for COVID-19 yesterday, that caused the cancellation of in school classes for kids this upcoming week and moved everything to an online curriculum for the following week. Teachers and staff will still have to report, but Tuesday was when students were supposed to report and they will not be physically at the schools.

High School Athletics involving any Monongalia County teams were cancelled yesterday as well.  University High was scheduled to travel to Parkersburg and that was cancelled and Morgantown High was scheduled to host Bridgeport and that was cancelled. Clay Battelle was scheduled to go somewhere into Ohio, I don't even see where that game took place.

The good news is that there will be college football today on Television, WVU is not playing and I'm not sure how or if this affects then next Saturday, but there is going to be football on TV today for you football enthusiasts. Marshall is scheduled to host Eastern Kentucky today at 1:00.

I'm going to try to enjoy some football today, I hope everyone has a great day.


No comments: