Links

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic is from Thanksgiving last year. Hayley, Tyler and the adorable Luke came down to the Firehall to visit for Thanksgiving. It's rare that everyone is together, so I took this opportunity to grab this pic of a couple of very special ladies and a couple very special young men that have changed Hayley's life. 

Not sure what the plans are going to be this year with COVID 19, plus Jim and Chris purchased an old church to run their store out of and they are going to have kitchen facilities. We'll have to wait and see how that all plays out this year. 

Have a great day. 

No comments: