* Monday is now complete, and Michelle will soon be on her way to Charleston, good time for a tidbits.* It has been 20,757 days since I first entered this world as we know it. Each and every one has presented it's own unique challenge.
* It has been 5,973 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have two minors, one in Communications and one in History.
* 4,574 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.
* 3,798 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. Best decision I have ever made.
* It was 3,335 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied and we partied down.
* I have now lived 961 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. Coming on 1,000 days in the near future.
* I have 4,130 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 709 days away.
* There are 318 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.
* There are 318 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* There are only 179 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!! Today is the start of Fall.
* 133 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He's been getting fat all summer from Michelle putting corn on the bench all summer.
* 118 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.
* There are 94 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020. Let the Countdown begin.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 70 more days.
* I have written 6,15/ blogs in the now 16+ years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I have yet to fly this year.
* Michelle is still recovering from her surgery a few weeks ago. She continued her Physical Therapy yesterday, she is up to 28.7 lbs of pressure squeezing but because of her travel won't have it again until next week.
* Summer is over, it is officially fall.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.
* We're still in the Red for Monongalia County, track the state stats HERE
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Hi ho hi ho.