Links

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic is one I came across this past week. Mickey is on the Right, Jean is in the middle I think holding Richard and on the left is the brother who was killed and my brother is named after, Gary Allen Toth.

I got a few older pics of the Toth's this past week, this one came from my sister Pam and the others from Ron Mares which I will probably be sharing at a future date.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: