Links

Monday, December 30, 2019

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does include those fun filled things called weekends. Now it is time for us to stick our noses back onto that grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

This is going to be my last regular blog of 2019. Tomorrow my Goodbye 2019 Blog posts and as an added attraction my Goodbye 2010's is also going to post. Both posts will reflect upon the last year and the past 10 years as my life as a blogger.

Later this week Michelle and I will be in St Louis and will be returning late next weekend. I have to once again go out for RTI and re-certification like I do every year to be able to work on the SAMHSA Project.

Today is my last full day in the office, tomorrow we have a three hour early release for New Years Eve.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: