Links

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I site once again in a quiet de-dechristmasized household, Sammy has left to go back to the North Pole and it is only me and Peanut here writing this morning. We're up watching the Ringer and collecting our thoughts on the day.

This is going to be last weekend off for a while, life is about to get very busy again, so I'm going to relax and enjoy myself this weekend.

One thing I will be doing today and a lot of it is writing for my blog. I have to finish up my Goodbye 2019 Blog with November and December yet to be written, and I'm also writing a Goodbye 2010's blog for the end of the 2010 decade and going through year by year and picking up a point or two from the year based on my Goodbye that year blogs. Then I am going to have to write next weeks blogs and part of the following weeks due to the travel. If my carpel tunnel doesn't bother me now, it will be the end of the day. I think I have the last five years of the decade to do.

Reflecting back, we had a pretty good Christmas. Went to my sister Terri's, met Hayley's future in-laws, let off some lanterns on Christmas Eve and that was majestic, opened gifts Christmas Morning, went my Sister in Law Chris's and then visited my Sister Pam's. Managed to briefly talk to Gary and Jonathan this weekend through all of the chaos. It was memorable and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Have yourselves a great day, make the most of it and memorable.

No comments: