Links

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is now behind us and we are looking at a Tuesday, time for a tidbits.

* It has been 20,467 days since my birth, each and everyone of them is very precious.

* It has been 5,693 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, minors in History and Communications.

* 4,294 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, she still loves me all these years later.

* 3,518 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. She knew it was coming, I just made her wait.

* It was 3,060 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife. Seems like just yesterday.

* I have now lived 681 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going. It brings how short life is into perspective, especially with all that has been happening around us lately, that brings it all into perspective.

* I have 4,382 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 989 days away, we are under 1,000 days until we kick some Panther butt.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 350  more days. I've lost count as to how many anniversaries this is.

* There are 224 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are 100 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert.

* There are only 94 days until the start Spring 2020, the time of the year that I love so much.

* 47 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. Come on Phil, I'm counting on you.

* 14 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, something tells me this one is going to be difficult to write this year.

* There are 10 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019.  Our house even looks like Christmas Now.

* I have written 5,861 blogs in the now 15 years since I started blogging. I wonder if Blogger would pay me by the word...lol

* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that.Come to think of it, I haven't made any real drone flights this year. WTF???

* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, something tells me prices are going to be dropping soon.

*  Contemplating doing a goodbye 2010's blog

* I have pretty much completed my Christmas Shopping.

* Michelle and I will be heading to St Louis after the first of the year, I'll be done Saturday afternoon and fly back Sunday around noonish. We'll have Saturday Night in St Louis to ourselves.

* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? Even with all the heat, I still hate snow.

* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: