Links

Sunday, December 08, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, and it's going to be a day off for me. I'm up early watching the movie Longshot and collecting my thoughts for the day. My co-author Peanut just woke up and doing a few cat sneezes, I'm sure she will be here to assist any time now.

Topher
We did find out some very sad news this past week. Michelle and I have taken a number of cruises in our life, planning on another one this year, and one of the places we like to go is Grand Turk. To be more specific we like to go to Jack's Shack and visit everyone's favorite dog Topher. The dog that is arguably the most famous dog in the world and lead the best life of any dog, anywhere at any time. Word got around Topher hasn't been feeling well lately and came home from the vet this week appearing fine, but was found under the deck on his way to the Rainbow Bridge. That dog lived 12 years and lived the life each and every single day. RIP Topher.

On a happier note, my year with RTI is done as far as field work, it's time to sit back and relax. I actually get a two day weekend next weekend and I'm a little bit stoked about that, although I kind of knew that it would be about this time before I got a weekend off at the start of the quarter.

Michelle worked the Auction last night and said that they had a really good turnout. I stayed home and watched football yesterday after I got back from Grafton.

College Football season has been played and the Championship games have been played, now it is time to pick the top 4 for the playoffs. My prediction? 1.) LSU takes back over the top spot. 2.) Ohio State moves back from there. 3.) Clemson should be #2, but I don't think that they will move Ohio State back 2 positions. 4.) Oklahoma gets in after winning the Big XII Championship. Those are my 4, lets see how accurate I am.

Have yourselves a great day.


No comments: