Links

Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday

It's time to head back into the office today to start another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. For me however, this is going to be a short one as we have a three hour early release today thanks to the new Secretary.

In short, it's back into the office today for a short day. I still am trying to get my computer fully up and running after the fiasco last week when my hard drive went kaput. The worst thing is, the people I need to speak to at the proprietary softwares are off for a Christmas break until later in the week.

It's going to be a short and non-productive day in general, I just have a feeling as we are off tomorrow and Wednesday with paid Federal Holidays. That will give me time tomorrow morning to start the Hot Sausage and get everything ready for tomorrow evenings festivities.


Have yourselves a great day and a Great Christmas

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: