Links

Monday, December 09, 2019

Monday

I've had another weekend and it is all over, I'll have a few more coming up so I'm a little excited to say the least. Now it's time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Looking at my week ahead, I have not one but two Christmas Parties this coming week and I've already had one. One is for the prime who has our contract and the other is for the ES&H (Environmental, Safety and Health) group in which I am a part of. Then next week they are talking about having Michelle's Company Christmas Party, so that could be the 3rd in two weeks and 4th (NETL already had one) in three weeks. Party, Party, Party!!!!

Other than that, I need to start setting up and formatting for my Goodbye 2019 BLOG. I might even have to do one for the decade as well (from 2010-2019) describing my past decade by one or two points per year. Either way I'm going to have some writing and reflecting to do in the next few weeks. Good thing my quarter for RTI is complete, now I may have some time to write those...lol

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: