Links

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit, just me and Sammy as my co-author Peanut is all comfortable sitting in the recliner and watching some movie on the TV. I'm up having a deep conversation with Sammy about Giraffes farting and if that specific flatulent odor could be a replacement fuel that would save the world. Sammy really is a pretty deep thinker.

Yesterday was a very productive day. Michelle got Christmas Cookies made and I have all but finished my Christmas shopping, need to pick up a few more things for Michelle, but other than that I'm done shopping. Went to Harry's, the liquor store, the bank and did a good bit of shopping. It was so nice to have a day off yesterday (although we were both busy) that we're going to do it again today. I get a two day weekend and look forward to some more in depth conversations with Sammy.

I have formatted my Goodbye 2019 Blog and started writing it. One thing I realized is a I worked a lot for RTI this past year and I mentioned it quite often. I'm also going to do a Goobye 2010's blog looking back at the entire decade that will have seen me blog every day of it. I have it formatted, but I haven't started writing it yet. I've got some writing to do today.

Have yourselves a great day, make the most of it and do something memorable.

No comments: