Links

Thursday, October 03, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is from Michelle's Phone earlier this year when we went to San Diego. Of course this is the famous St Louis Arch that she took a picture of as she was on the bridge straddling Illinois and Missouri over the Mighty Mississippi River.

I was in class all day and Michelle took to the city to do some more exploring, this was her second trip to St Louis and my third. I will be going back a fourth time this January, whether or not Michelle makes the return trip with me is still up in the air. It all depends on her office and how things are going there. If it's slow I'm sure she'll be in St Louis with me, if not I'll fly out alone again.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: