Links

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in the early AM, Peanutless as my co-author is still in bed with Mommy. I'm up a little early catching my thoughts for the day and trying to wake up. Larry Crowne is playing in the background and I'm still wiping the sleep from my eyes.

The Mountaineers are at home once again today and will be hosting Iowa State. The Cyclones were our worst game last year and beat us pretty handily, so Neal Brown and crew will have to have the perfect gameplan and execution will have to be perfect if the Mountaineers want to walk away at the end of the day with a win. We are an 11 point underdog at home but it is not an impossible task.

I'll be heading east this morning as I'm once again out working for RTI today. I do have a three day weekend from my regular job and will be working today and tomorrow in Preston County and will be working here in Morgantown on Monday, so that will pretty much be the extent of my extended Holiday weekend. I don't see any days off for me in the month of October and possibly not until Thanksgiving will I have time off to be honest.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: