Links

Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Hump Day

Two days are behind us, two more ahead of us (or should I say most of you), now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

Just some mid week odds and ends and a reminder to everyone that tomorrow is Moke and Ang's 9th Wedding Anniversary. Seems like only yesterday but it has been nine short years, time moves too fast I  swear.

Nothing much going on for me, Michelle and I are just chugging along and working towards the next day. This will be another day that I am out in the field doing fieldwork.

One thing I am wondering is how my end of the year blog will look, more than any other year I think I have pretty much mailed in my blogs every week. I went from writing it daily, to writing all the weekly blogs during the week to make sure that one is published. It's almost becoming a redundant task that I keep doing just for the sake of doing it. I don't think I have missed a day of blogging since 2006, anymore it just feels like a fight to write it and come up with any meaningful content.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: