Links

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again on an early Saturday Morning, my weekend co-author Peanut was talking to me but must have decided to lay back down leaving me all alone to write this. Thanks Peanut.

Let's see, my sisters and nieces are leaving this morning for their long weekend in the Big Apple. They are leaving this morning and will be there until Wednesday of the coming week. I hope they have a good safe and educational trip.

Michelle will be at Woodland United Methodist Church today from 11:00-1:00 as they will be hosting Trunk or Treat. She is going to decorate Ice and has a Calderon full of delicious treats, take the kids on up and visit my lovely wife.

Me, I'm traveling to work today and tomorrow. My largest segment is not in Morgantown and I have to travel to it, so it is one that will take up my weekends for a while. I'm hoping to have some time off sometime around Thanksgiving.

Speaking of RTI, Michelle has decided that she is going to travel with me to St. Louis once again this January. I'll be in class and she'll be running around downtown St Louis and enjoying herself. WE made it down to the Arch the first year, but the Arch was closed for renovations,  we didn't make it there last year but plan on visiting it this year. I'm just waiting on my final itinerary to buy her plane tickets.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: