Links

Monday, October 28, 2019

Monday Dilated Monday

Well that fun filled thing that all of you refer to as a weekend is over with, now it is time for us to take our collective noses to the grindstones and get back to doing what it is we do.

I'm only working one job today and it's even going to be a shorter day for me as I am going to leave early and make it a short day.

Why you ask? I am having my diabetic eye exam and will have my pupils dilated this afternoon to see if there are any problems with them or any damage from the diabetes. It's something that needs done yearly when you are diabetic and I've put it off for a couple of years. Michelle is coming home early as well to drive me home since they don't want you driving with your pupils dilated.

Looking at my week ahead, the Morale Subcommittee meets once again this week. I'm a member of it and was one of the judges for the decorating contest, this is our last meeting prior to our Halloween event. Our next one should be later in the year around the Holidays.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: