Links

Saturday, October 05, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up a little early starting to wake up and plan out my day and trying to brush the sleep from my eyes. Last weeks co-author Peanut is taking this Saturday off and sleeping somewhere.

It's arguably the biggest football Saturday of the year here in Morgantown. The University of Texas is in town and it is also homecoming. The 1969 Peach Bowl team will be honored today and Hall of Fame Coach Bobby Bowden is in town as well. There are probably a few celebs here and the game will be broadcast at 3:30 on ABC.

Me and my day, I'm out working today for RTI. I have two segments, one is a smaller one here in town that I  work during the week and one that is much larger that is in another county that I will be traveling to. I listed this segment and also worked it last year, so I am quite familiar with it. I'll be spending a number of weekends up there for the next month and a half most likely.

Jim and Chris will be having their Fall Fest Fun Auction this evening at Woodland United Methodist Church on the Mileground. The Auction starts at 6:00 this evening. I think Michelle will be working the Auction, I'll be home cussing at the TV screen....lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: