* Monday is once again behind us I'm tired but it is still time for a tidbits.
* It has been 20,397 days since my birth, maybe if we reported our age in days, it wouldn't see, so bad.
* It has been 5,623 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a couple of minors in Communications and History.
* 4,224 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like yesterday.
* 3,448 days ago I proposed to Michelle, best decision that I have ever made in my life.
* It was 2,979 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied poured some sand in a bottle and agreed to a few choice words read by her co-worker and poof, her last name changed.
* I have now lived 611 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.He definitely passed away at too young of an age.
* I have 4,452 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,059 days away.
* There are 302 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together, Moke and Ang will celebrate their 9th in two days.
* There are only 164 days until the start Spring 2020, my favorite season of the year.
* 117 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I have treated Phil well this summer, hopefully he returns the favor on this day.
* 101 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.
* There are 77 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019. It amazes me that I seen a lot of stores setting out Christmas stuff already.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 55 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?
* I have written 5,789 blogs in the now 15 years since I started blogging. Hard to believe something I started in 2004 as pretty much me trying something is still alive and well after all of these years.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that.
* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, something tells me prices are going to be dropping soon.
* It's go time for RTI, but I'm sitting tonight out and relaxing this evening.
* I have a feeling we are going to have a very special basketball season here in Morgantown this fall and Winter. I think Huggs has a pretty special team assembled.
* Val's Pampered Chef Party is over with, I think she did pretty well.
* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? Even with all the heat, I still hate snow.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho