Links

Monday, October 07, 2019

Ready Set...I'm already going

All good things must come to an end, and that does in fact include those fun filled things that many of you refer to as weekends, I refer to them as days I'm working out in the field. So it's time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what we do for a living.

Looking at my week ahead, I'll be doing field work for RTI tonight and Wednesday Night. I like to do a couple of days during the week, takes a little pressure off of the weekends.

Michelle will also be working this evening after work, believe it or not we do see each other occasionally..lol

One good thing about this week, next weekend is a three day weekend for me with Columbus Day being celebrated next Monday. Not sure if I'll head out into the field or just relax, but it will mark my 11th Anniversary at NETL. It's nice they give everyone a day off on my Anniversary...lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: