Links

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, my weekend co-author is sitting right here by my side and we are both in deep thought. Peanut is thinking of how she can sneak her little butt outside or what can she do to get treats, I'm just contemplating what a horrible football season this has been all around.

My day is going to be the typical shopping, then going out to work for the day. I'll be traveling east today to work as opposed to me going South yesterday. To me Sunday is the roughest day to work, you really can't start before noonish as people in the rural areas tend to be in church, which means I have to work later into the afternoon than I do on say a Saturday.

Michelle took a trip to Harry's yesterday, she made 8 meat loafs, 64 good sized meat balls and bought a few other random things to throw in the freezer to last us for a while (who am I kidding, my big freezer is packed). She was busy yesterday to say the least. We'll probably make one more trip up there this year to get some Hot Sausage for Christmas Eve.

Have a Doctors appointment tomorrow, but that just goes to show you how boring of a life I live at times. Want more proof, today is day 28 of consecutive days worked from one job or the other. My last day off was September 29th.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: