Links

Friday, September 14, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Looking for a little High School Football action? Morgantown High is once again on the road this week (three weeks in a row) when they travel to Brooke. University High is home and plays host to Wheeling Park and Clay Battelle is on the road and will take on Valley (Wetzel). You can check and see the scores from this evening on the WV Metronews High School Scoreboard. 

Well the big news is this is my last day of work before I start my vacation. Starting tomorrow and up until the 23rd, all of my blogs have been pre-written to cover our cruise and where we are at and what we are going to be doing that day. I will have Facebook available to me at Sea and will be posting most of my pictures on that platform.

Have yourselves a great day and let's get this day started.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: