Links

Sunday, September 09, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit on a semi quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up a little later than usual and I've got the movie avatar on in the background. I'm waking up and collecting my thoughts for the day.

The Mountaineers ran their season record to 2-0 with a 52-17 win against Youngstown State last night here in Morgantown. It was a rain filled game where the Mountaineers seemed like they were more set out to work on certain aspects of their game (running game specifically) than they had the previous week. The passing game has a first team pre-season All American QB and WR so we already know what they can do. Freshman Leddie Brown led the rushing effort with his first 100+ yard game but we had used a platoon of 4 backs on the day.

The NFL starts today when the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Cleveland Browns at 1:00. Then Steelers will be without the services of star running back Le'veon Bell who is holding out in a contract dispute, that little move is costing him a mere $853,000 just for missing today's game. I don't know where he is getting his advice from, but it's not a wise move.

Mine and Michelles plans for the day include us doing our shopping for the week and I think Michelle is going to go to the vet to work. I'll be doing finances and paying bills and starting to pack for next week.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: