Links

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us, now I guess we just have to get up and over this noon time hump as we are working towards another fun filled weekend.

OK I have to confess, this is the first real blog that I have written in a few weeks. I had pre-written all of my blogs from last week and the week before as we prepared to go on vacation as well as a few for this week. I knew that life would be a little hectic both at work and at home once we got back and I just prepared for it. I've got a new quarter starting for RTI on Monday so life is about to get very busy to say the least.

I have to say that we had a wonderful vacation, didn't have any weather issues at all until we hit a little bit of colder weather and rain when we returned to Baltimore. It was clear skies and smooth sailing the whole week for us and the rest of the crew on the Carnival Pride.

The highlight of our vacation was visiting Mark and being treated to an absolute feast of steamed Maryland Crabs the night before we left Baltimore on our cruise. I think we are all going to try to plan a group cruise sometime in the near future. Some of the best people we have ever met in my lifetime, it was an honor to have dinner with everyone.

OK, ranting about the cruise in the middle of the week. I'm allowed.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: