Links

Friday, September 07, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Looking for some High School Football action? Well the Morgantown Mohigans are once again on the road as they travel to Fort Hill, Md. to take on Fort Hill. University High plays host to Brooke  and Clay Battelle is off this week and travels to Valley (Wetzel) next week. You can keep track of all the scores on the WVMetroNews High School Scoreboard.

I did get a little news yesterday about me working for RTI, I have been working for a company called MyHeadway who is contracted through RTI, but I work as RTI. As of January 1st, I am officially an RTI  employee as well as my primary career job working for AECOM. My tenure with Headway will carry over to RTI, it's just a simple matter of the prime wanting a bigger piece of the pie as they are the Prime on the NSDUH Contract.

One week from today I will be a very happy camper, next week is the week before my vacation and next Friday I will be packing to go on my cruise with Michelle. Yeah Us.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: