Links

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, two more ahead of us and that just means that we need to get up and over this noon time hump before it's all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend and in our case the start of our VACATION!!!!!

I have to say my niece Amy and her Husband Ralphie have got to be two of the luckiest people I have ever met in my life. She always seems to win half the prizes at all the the lantern launches and it got to the point I told her I was taking her down this year. I think she won 6 prizes to my big ole goose egg other than the one I won online probably because I was the only one who participated.

I guess last weekend Amy won a couple tickets to the WVU Football game and she went. Pretty remarkable right? Why the picture in my post and what is its significance? Ralphie was entered in a high stakes gun bash and I'll be damned if he didn't win the Grand Prize, a 2018 Dodge Ram. I swear I should take her to Las Vegas with me next month, we would both come home rich...lol. Me, I'll probably lose $20 or so when I'm out there, her on the other hand. Have you ever seen the Vegas Vacation movie with Chevy Chase? I think she would give the Rusty character a real run for his money. Everyone would have a new car...lol

I told her she needs to write a book on winning, it would probably be a million seller as there are a bunch of desperate and gullible people out there who would part with a few bucks to buy it if they thought it gave them any chance of winning at all.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: